Bilbo's Blue Ice Glacier Adventure from Reykjavik / South Coast & Sólheimajökull Glacier Hike
Visit the glacier wonderland and step into the sapphire blue ice of Sólheimajökull on an exciting day trip from Reykjavik. Along the way, we will also stop at Seljalandsfoss and *Skógafoss Waterfalls.
We will meet our certified glacier guide at Sólheimajökull parking lot where you will be provided with all the necessary safety equipment and meet your glacier guide.
* Due to limited daylight in the darkest winter months, we won't be able to visit Skógafoss from 16th of November until the 31st of January.
Please note that this tour is also available from Reykjavik.
- Glacier hike and blue ice experience with a certified glacier guide
- All necessary glacier equipment
- Pick-up & drop-off in Reykjavik
- Visit to the South Coast waterfalls*
What's not included
Food and drinks are not included.
- Warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves.
- Good sturdy hiking boots are needed for the glacier hike.
If you do not own a pair then you can rent a pair in the booking process or add them to your booking afterwards.
Note: Sturdy hiking boots, waterproof jacket and pants can be rented and paid for online. You can also rent equipment on location but please note that rentals are subject to availability.