Premium South Coast Tour
Iceland is known as the “land of fire and ice” and after this day tour you will certainly believe it. Join us on a day tour along the southern coast of Iceland where you will be able to witness some of the most dramatic landscapes the country has to offer.
Grand waterfalls, Glaciers and Black sand beaches all await you on this tour and are waiting for you to come and explore them. During this trip we will make particular highlights of Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss, Reynisfjara, Vík and Sólheimajökull.
- Guided tour on a comfortable minibus
- Professional guide
- Free WiFi
- Pick up and drop off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
What do I need to bring
- Warm, wind- and waterproof clothing and good sturdy shoes suitable for uneven terrain
- The duration of the tour is 10 hours
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food.
- During the stop at Sólheimajökull glacier you get the chance to explore the glacial landscape with your guide. The walk to the ice takes around 20 min (one way) on uneven terrain. Sturdy shoes and wind- and waterproof outer layers are highly recommended for the walk.
Total ISK 0