✓ Small group (max 6 people per guide)
✓ Certified Snorkelling guide
✓ Silfra entrance fee
✓ Free photos
✓ Snorkeling equipment and drysuit
✓ Hot drinks and cookies after the tour!
What do I need to bring
• Thick warm socks
• Long underwear
• Contact lenses if you wear glasses
Important information. To be able to do this tour, you have to be able to comply the following requirements
- Have read, signed, and followed directions on the Snorkeling Silfra Medical Statement Form (www.troll.is/medical). You can sign the form at the meeting location.
- Be comfortable in water and be able to swim.
- Communicate in English at the time of the tour.
- Be physically fit.
- Not be pregnant.
- You must be ready to wear a tight and constricting dry suit to protect your body from the cold.
- You must be a minimum of 150 cm and a maximum of 200 cm in height and weigh between 45 and 120 kilos along with being physically fit.
- You must be a maximum of 69 years of age to participate in this tour. If you are over 60 years of age, you need a medical waiver, available on page 2 of the medical form.
- You must be a minimum of 12 years of age to participate in this tour. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian booked on the same tour.
- If you are over 45 and partake/have partaken in pipe smoking or heavy alcohol intake, you need a medical waiver.
- Please note that should you have any neurological, circulatory or respiratory problems or underlying diseases, battled any illnesses or have any physical problems you might have to turn in a physicians allowance to participate in this tour.